To set up at our shows as a vendor is relatively easy.
1) You must have a New York State Tax Number. Even if you are not a resident of New York State you must have one to sell your merchandise in New York. Many of our dealers are from others states as well as Canada.
If you do not have a New York State Tax Number and wish to obtain one call 1-800-972-1233 or 1-800-225-5829 for more information.
New York State insists that your Tax Number Certificate be prominently displayed whenever you are set up to sell your merchandise.
2) Contact CNY Promotions by e-mail: Collectorsfest@cnypromotions.
Other information that you might like to know about.
3) As a vendor you are allowed to drive your car right up to your tables and unload your merchandise. We do ask that you unload quickly and remove your car from the building so others can do the same.
Unloading your car at your table is not only a real convenience but by NOT bringing a cart or dolly you can bring more product to sell.
4) If you have any special requirements such as electricity or wheelchair accessibility behind your tables you must give us appropriate notice.
5) Tables are 8 foot long and come in an area that is approximately 8 foot by 7 foot.
6) Chairs are provided but table covers are not.